Monday 27 May 2013

The Introduction

Hello everyone,

Introductions are always the hardest, suffice to say that I have been involved with and addicted to Warhammer and Warhammer 40k for 24 years and counting.

I first started playing the Eldar when I was 13 years old, indeed it was my first army and my first love.

In the intervening years since that time, I have played many different 40k army's from Dark Angels, Tau, Chaos and Space wolves until finally my interest and affection has returned to the Eldar.

I have matured a lot since I first started playing , and as happens to some if not most gamer's I have had other priorities over the years, Wowcrack being the major distraction gaming wise, not to mention I met a girl, married the girl, and now we have a son.

I tend to ramble in introductions, so stay with me here.

This Blog will be my soap box that i can voice my opinions and views about the Eldar, and document the ongoing restoration of my Eldar army that has been decimated over the years with online sales.

This basically allows for a clean slate in army design and fresh ideas.

That is about all for now, and with no opinions to express I await the New Codex.

Cheers.


No comments:

Post a Comment