Friday 31 May 2013

Craftworld Mael Dannan : Colors of War

Looking to create a semi -unique color scheme for Craftworld Mael Dannan the colors finally chosen are as follows.

Please keep in mind that these are the old GW paint pots and not the new range of paints.

Undersuit - Graveyard earth
Most Mesh armour - Warlock Purple
All gems and helm -Tentacle pink
Facemask - Skullwhite
And minor details/ weapon trim will be- Rotting Flesh

Basically my Slaanesh  chaos warriors scheme from Fantasy, but I think it will add a little something to the Colors.

About the Aspect warriors I have yet to decide upon using them as pure aspect coloring, or to continue the Craftworld colors, test models will answer that issue, and when i have test models painted i will be after comments.

No hassle as yet as I am Blogger no friend.

;)

2 comments:

  1. I like the look of hawk turquoise/skull white as your weapons trim, sort of how it looks on the wraithfighter box.

    ReplyDelete