Wednesday 29 May 2013

Finding the survivors

Well after an extensive search of my collection, the remaining Eldar came out of hiding, the survivors of my Nerd Neutral policy looked around and saw the following surviving comrades.

1 x Avatar of Khaine
24 Guardians
6 x 2nd ed swooping hawks and Baharoth
1 x Jain Zair
2 x Guardian weapons platforms
1 x 2nd ed Wraithlord
4 x 2nd ed dark reapers
15 x Dire Avengers plus 3 exarchs
6 x 2nd ed striking scorpions plus exarch

My Craftworld has been sorely hurt, but reinforcements will soon arrive.

At the moment it seems that my Craftworld is off to a good start, with 1 Hq, 1 Elite,4 Troops, 1 Fast attack and 2 Heavy support choices.

With the Eldar that I have, i should be close to a 1500 point army once my new additions arrive.
1500 points is the first stage of Craftworld MaelDannan's resurrection.




No comments:

Post a Comment